Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Reverse Confetti

I just received my very first order from Reverse Confetti!  Where have I been?  I love their fun style to their stamps and dies.

I had to play along with their sketch challenge, stretching it ever so slightly.

34_Mar2016


I used Swirlies, Straight Stripes Pretty Panels and Hang Ups.  The striped panel was die cut in yellow and red, then the red stripes were inlaid into the yellow panel.  For the squares I used the Hang Ups peeking out of the left side.  The little black dots were leftovers from the Hang Ups.  I neglected to order any stamps, why did I do that?, so the sentiment is a $ stamp from Michael's.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE all these fabulous bright colors together!!

Crafting with Jeanne said...

I really like your card... just wanted to stop by and tell you.