Saturday, January 17, 2015

Soccer Star

Following the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for my grandson's birthday card.




A shaker card filled with sequins and tiny wooden stars.  Papers are from Mel Stampz, polka dots and tiny stars.  I used fun foam with the star die cut just like the top layer, a tip from Jennifer McGuire,  love her blog.  I used dimensional dots under the center of the sentiment to give it support in the center and line up with the white star. 

Thanks for visiting my blog!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Love this card! I recently made my first shaker card and am in love with this technique. I don't know why I was so resistant to making one before. I love that you used fun foam. Thanks for posting this card on Freshly Made Sketches!

Maria Valente said...

Wow I love your shaker card. The star was a great ideal!
Bugs
MaryV

Cindy Hall said...

Great card! Love the star shaker and the awesome colors you choose for this really fantastic look! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.