Tuesday, December 3, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas Day 2



The fun continues over at The Classroom with a tag from Julie Ebersole

City_tag_xma_2013_WEB

I didn't have any cityscape dies so I went with wood veneer trees.


I used Ivory instead of white cardstock.  Covered the trees with Tim Holtz Distress Stickles in Vintage Photo. Added two strips of ScorTape and sprinkled on the glitter.  Stamped the little snowflakes with Colorbox Bronze ink.  Stamped the sentiment onto vellum with Memento Luxe Rich Cocoa ink and finished it off by tying some cream floss.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh this is gorgeous! And your last name must be Dutch!

SmilynStef said...

You rocked the neutral tones ... love the color of that glitter.

Kittie said...

Great tag. I love the little trees.

Julie Ebersole said...

Oooh, I think it's great with the trees!!! Thanks for participating--truly enjoyed seeing what you did!