Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rock Star

My middle grandson turns 6 next week and he is definitely a Rock Star!  The sketch from Mojo Monday
 http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2011/12/mojo-monday-219.html  was the perfect layout for the image I wanted to use on his card.




Funny, I just realized that I used the same colors from the sketch sample.  I used Gina K's set Live Life Loud by Tami Mayberry, one of my favorites.  Stamped the guitar in VersaMark and heat embossed with black ep, then stamped the gradient rectangle with Vivid Cobblestone over the guitar.  Colored with Prismacolor green marker.  Stamped the partial sentiment with Brilliance Galaxy Green for some shimmer and punched the star out of silver glitter cs that was on sale at Michael's last week.  The border was stamped with VersaFine Onyx.

Thanks for looking!



No comments: