Friday, January 28, 2011

You Know You're Old When...

This week's color challenge on Stamp TV is to use Onyx Black, Red Hot and White.  I used the CardPatterns Sketch 99 found here http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2011/01/sketch-99.html



My Little Old Lady card


I love the Gina K Design's set You Know You're Old When... and this little old lady just seemed like the perfect image for the circle layer.  She was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Gina K Pure Luxury white cs and colored with Prismacolor markers.  Nesties circles were used for the layers.  Dug deep into my dp scrap box and found the polka dots and striped dp and layered them onto the GK Rocket Red (I didn't have any Red Hot) and punched the upper edge with the Fiskar's Threading Water punch.  Finished it off with the black gingham ribbon from Gina K and used a Bow Easy to tie the bow.  Layered onto a white base, quick and easy.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: